Hydrotherapy is a form of physiotherapy exercise that uses water to help improve your health and well-being. There are many reasons why hydrotherapy may be right for you, including:
- Fitness: Hydrotherapy can be a great way to get in shape or stay in shape. The water's resistance provides a challenging workout, while the buoyancy supports your body and reduces stress on your joints. In addition, hydrotherapy is low impact, so it's gentle on your muscles and tendons.
- Rehabilitation: If you're recovering from an injury or surgery (and the wound has healed appropriately), hydrotherapy can speed up your healing process by helping to reduce inflammation and swelling. It also helps improve circulation and tissue elasticity.
- Balance: hydrotherapy can help improve your balance and coordination. The water's resistance helps to build strength and stability, while the buoyancy creates a more stable environment that is less likely to cause falls.
- Disability: hydrotherapy can be beneficial for people with varying levels of ability or reduced mobility. The water's resistance provides a challenging workout, while the buoyancy supports your body and makes it easier to move around.
- Relaxation: hydrotherapy is a great way to relax and de-stress. The warm water and gentle movements can help soothe sore muscles, relieve tension, and promote relaxation
If you're considering hydrotherapy, be sure to talk to your physiotherapist about whether it's right for you. They will be able to provide more information on how hydrotherapy works, as well as giving you exercises that you can complete at a local pool or at home. Give us a call on 07 3706 3407 or email email@example.com with any questions you might have!
In the spirit of reconciliation Articulate acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Tarragindi: Shop 3 | 48 Esher St | Tarragindi | Qld | 4121
Coorparoo: 183 Old Cleveland Rd | Coorparoo | Qld | 4005
Phone 07 3706 3407
Fax 07 3036 6644
Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 7:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 2:00pm
Sunday 7:00am - 11:00am